Monday, October 30, 2006

My Muse has finally returned.....


after having gone AWOL for over a month! It's feels so good to be creating again and here's my next contribution to the Culture RR I'm currently participating in.....

Anke chose the Egyptian Culture for her book & I decided to do a spread about the Blue Nile Lily. Background is tinted gesso, stamping then white gesso over the top, text is printed on papyrus, the 2 lilies are painted with H2O's,they have a marvellous shimmer, which as usual doesn't show up on the scan and the edge of the page is embellished with metallic fibre, beads & charm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh wohh!!! What a wonderful spread!!! Cant wait to put my hands on it...;-)

Hugs

Anke

Anonymous said...

Gisele...i tried leaving a comment the other day but it wouldn't go through :o( This spread is gorgeous!!!