Saturday, February 10, 2007

A few more Charms......

....that I've been having fun making. These are soldered seaglass picked up off my local beach whilst walking my dear old Max & embellished with sterling silver wire spirals.
This will be the last of the creative stuff posted for a week or so as my Mum will be arriving from France tomorrow to stay.
I will be quickly posting the draw result on Valentine's Day, so don't forget to add your name if you wish to be included - see previous post here.

7 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

I HAVE to learn how to do this type of thing....again, stunning stuff.
Will miss your posts...have a lovely time with your Mum....have you hoovered yet lol

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every moment with your Mother. These soldered seaglass pieces are beautiful...absolutely beautiful~ Rella

Ro Bruhn said...

Love the charms Gisele, have a lovely time with your Mum

Dymphie said...

Lovely jewelery. Have a great time with your Mum :o))

Anonymous said...

Gisele...these are great. I love the swirls.

p.s. hope you and your mom have a wonderful time together.

Anonymous said...

Really great charms.

Ruth Rae said...

I would love to trade charms with you :) please email me at ruthrae@aol.com so we can swap address :)