Sunday, June 17, 2007

More Crackle....

Individual Liberty - Rubber Stamp by Acey Deucy
Traditions
These latest backgrounds are a little too dark & I tried to lighten the 2nd one by applying a thin coat of gesso on top then sanded it in places so it wasn't so "flat".....think I'll stick to the lighter crackle background in future!
You may or may not have noticed that I've added a Flickr link & button to my sidebar which lists all my available ATC's for trade, so if you fancy trading with me drop me a line.......Keep checking back as new cards will be added as they are made, look forward to trading with you : )

8 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

wow really stunning effects....I think they look great!

Judy said...

These are great - I like the dark background actually - it makes the image pop.

Anonymous said...

very cool backgrounds, like them

Anonymous said...

Gisele.....these are stunning. I love the dark backgrounds. I think they go awesome with the images.

Sharon said...

I think your backgrounds are great, Gisele. I'm very fond of crackle glaze myself.

Love to Max. xxx

Kari said...

Lovely crackling. Something else I have always meant to give a try!

Did you know there was a UK based Altered Art group on Yahoo? I am a member and if you would like to hear more just drop me a note in my blog.

kari x
www.inkytinker.typepad.com

Ro Bruhn said...

Great backgrounds Gisele and I love the images.
Ro
xo

Galina Varese said...

Absolutely fantastic. Bravo!