Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm Back!

First & foremost I would like to thank you all for you wonderful comments left here as they really are appreciated & apologise for not being in touch for so long.....you'll see why below.

Hadn't intended to be absent for so long, but December was a really hectic month as we were busy packing for a house move just before Christmas, then had a flying visit to London for a couple of days where I saw Marilyn Manson in concert yeah! The tickets were a treat from my son who came with me........you're never too old to rock you know!
We also visited the British Musuem full of wonderful ancient history and the fabulous Terracotta Exhibition from China as well as the Natural History Museum.
Since the move we've had endless telephone & internet connection problems which has really handicapped my online presence, Jersey Telecoms have been working on this for a month now & I'm hoping the fault is finally resolved.

Anyway, I haven't been bone idle and have managed to unpack enough art supplies to complete some swaps that were due. Will reveal all in the folowing posts.

2 comments:

bockel24 said...

Soooo good to see you back here!

Catharina Maria said...

I am glad to see that you are back again , love you and your work!
Rini